Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Memories at Home












Grandbaby Kyla opening her doll baby


















Giving the doll baby kisses


















Kyla's first taste of eggnog: She gulped it down and wanted more! Obviously takes after her papa, not me!














My Peter got me a new camera for Christmas!


















Kyla wanted some of Uncle Anthony's Twix bar!














Kyla reading her new Peter Rabbit book with Papa














Kyla playing with Papa














Kyla and her Nana (me)





My daughter Chrystal got me a new toaster oven! She also got me the sweetest Christmas card!





This is the song that was played as I came down the boardwalk to marry my Peter at our beach wedding. It still expresses what we feel.

We Are So Blessed
Gloria Gaither, Greg Nelson, William Gaither

We are so blessed by the gifts from Your hand,
I just can't understand why You love us so much!
We are so blessed, we just can't find a way
Or the words that can say,
Thank You, Lord, for Your touch.

When we're empty, You fill us 'til we overflow!
When we're hungry, You feed us and cause us to know
We are so blessed! Take what we have to bring,
Take it all, everything! Lord, we love You so much!

We are so blessed by the things You have done,
The vict'ries we've won,
And what You've brought us through!
We are so blessed! Take what we have to bring,
Take it all, everything! Lord, we bring it to You.

When we're empty, You will us 'til we overflow!
When we're hungry, You feed us and cause us to know--
We are so blessed! Take what we have to bring,
Take it all, everything! Lord, we love You so much!
Lord, we love You so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails