Thursday, November 19, 2009

Handcrafted Christmas Ideas























Need some inspiration for Christmas craft gifts? Here's a great blog by Monica, who obviously loves crafting!
The Homespun Heart

I love her Gratitude Wrap...
Gratitude Wrap

...and little memo book she put inside it, as well as a wreath she made from songbook pages...
Song Wreath and Decorated Memo Book

I also love her repurposing ideas! Here's what she did with some ice skates found at a thrift store.
Handcrafted Christmas Ice Skates

Here's her recipe for making homemade soaps...
Homemade Soaps

...and holiday cream cheese mints...
Cream Cheese Mints



Of course, I won't have time to make all these things this year, but there are many fun ideas out there! Want to try one?

2 comments:

  1. These are great ideas! I think I like the soapmaking one the best. I would like to give it a try. We'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I think I'm going to try the soapmaking and the mints this year. I'm also making some homemade cards. It's easy for me to want to "do it all" and get overwhelmed and not do ANYTHING! So I'm trying to get focused earlier this year. :) Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails