Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life's Little Pleasures


Our grandbaby Kyla (now 18 months old) loves kitties! She's a gal after my own heart: she loves her Papa (my husband) and kitties! :) One minute she squeals, "Papa! Papa!" The next, she squeaks, "Mew! Mew!" (her name for the kitties).

Life is an adventure-gift from God. Kyla always reminds me to enjoy the little pleasures God gives us richly to enjoy (I Timothy 6:17).

When the old preacher Gypsy Smith was asked the secret of the success of his ministry, he replied, "I've never lost the wonder."

Tell us (comment below) about a little pleasure from God that you enjoyed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails