Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Thaw



Loving the spring-like weather! Today I went out with Max (our yellow lab-collie) for a walk to the ball field and beyond to take pictures. I found a nest and some buds on our trees! Spring is on the way!

When we returned, our neighbour told me to have Max check the mailbox.

Here's what he found:

Beggin' Strips!


Then we went out back to the paddock to take photos of our horses...






Rueger was enjoying the sunshine. Mochaccino was too afraid of Max to venture out from under the picnic table!




It's a beautiful day with the promise of spring!

1 comment:

  1. Dayna,

    Thanks for sharing your spice list!

    Thankful with you for the promise of spring--it's almost here!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails