Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reading 2010


My cousin-in-law Jennifer is hosting Bookin' It In 2010, a review of books she is reading. I thought it was a great idea; so I thought I would share my reading as well.

Currently I'm reading A Song for All Seasons by Wilma Sullivan, an excellent book on our identity in Christ. I'm also reading The Royals by Kitty Kelley for fun. I am learning a lot of new things about the British monarchy!

On Monday nights, I'm leading our ladies in discussing my favourite book, Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. This book is based on the book of Song of Solomon, as well as Habakkuk 3:19, and is such an inspiring book that makes you fall in love with our Good Shepherd Jesus all over again!

What are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails