Friday, April 30, 2010

The Joy of Discovery

Life is an adventure.

My granddaughter Kyla is teaching me more and more about this. Too many times I get so caught up with the "shoulds" and "have-to's" of life that I forget to enjoy the beauty God placed all around me. Flowers. Trees. Animals. Clouds. I neglect to notice the intangibles with which God has blessed me. Love. Acceptance. Security.

The Truth says He "daily loadeth us with benefits" (Psalm 68:19)! That means that every day a TON more blessings are there that I did not even see!

I think I'll head out on a journey of discovery today. Talk to you later...

Hey, come back and tell me what you discovered and thanked God for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails