Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thoughts from Psalm 71


My God is a continual resort (verse 3).
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
My mouth should speak continual praise (verse 6).
By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
I can have a continual hope (verse 14).
But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
I love God's Living Word!

Photo: Strasbourg, France, by Brian J. Nibbe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails