Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Completing Him Challenge--Final Rundown

Well, I'll be honest... I got a quite a bit behind on this Completing Him Challenge! If you did too, here's the run-down from Courtney at Women Living Well.

#8's my favourite! :)
I'm still in love...








As you look ahead to the fall, do not lose your focus on building a strong marriage.


1. We must continue to remember those dating days and what made us fall in love with our husbands in the first place.


2.Remember our sacred vows.


3.Remember to ask your husband how you can be praying for him daily.

4.Remember to tell your husband how you admire him.




7.Remember to respect your husband.


8. Remember to keep kissing him like you mean it!

No matter what season you are in, God longs for you to follow His design for marriage.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments and personal emails regarding this blog. It is a blessing to me to hear if something with which God has blessed me also blesses you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails